VENDOR SPACE REGISTRATION
This registration is for a 10x10 Vendor space at the event. Please review the registration type to select whether you need electricity.
Food vendors should contact Michael at email@example.com prior to registering. We wish to maintain reasonable variety and demand for our vendors.
Canopies, tables, and chairs are NOT provided.
- This registration is for a 10x10 Vendor space at the event. Please select the correct type with electricity or not depending on your booth needs. Also, if you are a CPNA Business Member, select the registration type with that in the title, as it allows you a discount.
- Canopies, tables and chairs are NOT provided.
- Tent stakes are not allowed, please use above ground weights where necessary.
- This is a Rain or shine event! No refunds. includes, but not limited to, weather, failure to adhere to these Term and Conditions, and/or Vendor no-shows.
- Vendor must sign and submit the College Park Neighborhood Association (CPNA) Hold Harmless/Indemnification Form in order to participate in event (this will be sent to the name/email provided at the time of registration). Failure to submit this document will deny Vendor access to the event with no refund provided.
- Vendor is responsible for Occupational and other licenses, as required by law
- Food Vendor is required to have food service license and must comply with all state laws and regulations.
- This is a no-alcohol event.
- Food Truck / Food Vendors must select / pay the correct registration level, and indicate need for electric service.
- Vendor is responsible for their own extension cord(s) in order to connect to the electricity. We do NOT provide extension cords or lighting.
- Non-food Vendors may NOT give away or sell any food or drink products - promotional give-away of food and/or drink is strictly prohibited.
- Vendor Check-In & Set-Up begins at 9:30AM - NO early arrivals.
- Vendor must abide by all rules & regulations, including directions provided at check-in/arrival. Failure to adhere to instructions may deny Vendor entry to this event (forfeiture of registration fee) and future events.
- Vendor is responsible for maintaining their booth area at all times, and must keep their space tidy and remove all trash (during event and at tear down).
- Vendor, or a representative of your business, is required to remain in and/or with the booth throughout the entire event.
- Booth breakdown is at 5:00PM; early tear down may deny entry to future CPNA events.
- There is no Vendor exclusivity of product, and registration is 1st come 1st serve; the Sunday in the Park Committee will make every effort to limit duplication of product, and reserves the right to deny registration if too many of one Vendor type has been submitted. CPNA will manage the admittance of Vendors, and reserves the right to deny registration to any Vendor that is not proper for this event.